|UPC #: 855522003295|
4.1 stars - 1 reviews
Bone consists of an inorganic and organic matrix.
The inorganic matrix is approximately 75% of the dry weight of bone and is mainly calcium hydroxyapatite crystals. The inorganic matrix of bone is responsible for providing bones with the ability to withstand hard impact.
The organic matrix of bone is composed of collagen (approximately 90%), chondroitin sulfates and glycoprotein growth factors.
The balanced process of bone breakdown and regeneration, to keep bone mass constant, declines with age and breakdown begins to exceed regeneration leading to loss of bone mass. It is estimated that 25 million people in the United States are affected by brittle bones.
• 50% of all women and 15% of all men in the US will suffer an osteoporotic related fracture in their life. Age, medications, lack of exercise, smoking, genetics, caffeine and alcohol consumption, and diet can contribute to bone loss. Healthy bone requires MCHC, calcium, magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, boron and copper.
• Magnesium is necessary to support calcium absorption and utilization plus decrease the loss of bone calcium.
• Vitamin D3 plays an important role in protecting your bones. Your body requires Vitamin D to absorb calcium. Children need Vitamin D to build strong bones, and adults need it to keep bones strong and healthy. When people do not get enough Vitamin D, they can lose bone. Studies show that people with low levels of Vitamin D have lower bone density or bone mass. They are also more likely to break bones when they are older.
An advanced bone support formula to help maintain bone strength, function and health
• Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2-4 tablets daily with food. The daily amount should be divided between AM and PM or as directed by your health care practitioner