Directions:Adults take 3 softgels daily. Best taken with meals and at least 8 ounces of water. Not intended for children under 4 years of age. Children 4 and up may take 1 softgel daily. Softgels are enhanced with a light, natural strawberry flavor - enjoy! To preserve freshness, immediately refrigerate after opening.
Advanced Usage: Adults may increase gradually to 2 softgels three times daily (6 softgels per day).
Description: Oceans 3 Better Brain is the only Omega-3 supplement designed to support brain and neurological function. Vinpocetine, Phosphatidylserine, Bacopa Astaxanthin and Fucoxanthin.
Garden of Life Oceans 3 Better Brain
Oceans 3 Better Brain is the only Omega-3 supplement available with OmegaXanthin a synergistic complex of three health-promoting compounds from the ocean plus a dynamic suite of clinically studied ingredients designed to support brain and neurological function Vinpocetine, Phosphatidylserine & Bacopa.
- Vinpocentine, an extract from the periwinkle plant, has long been used to support cognitive ability and neurological function. Several studies have shown that this unique ingredient is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, entering the brain within minutes to stimulate overall blood-flow to the brain.
- Phosphatidylserine, a breakthrough compound normally found in high concentrations in the cell membranes of neurons, has shown in numerous, recent studies to positively effect cognitive function and mood.
- Bacopa, a botanical used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine in India for its ability to sustain normal memory function. Over the last decade, new research has shown the use of Bacopa supports mental focus, memory and learning functions.
- Astaxanthin an extremely powerful antioxidant carotenoid from sea algae
- Fucoxanthin a dynamic, antioxidant carotenoid from brown seaweed
All of the benefits of OmegaXanthin including:
- Cardiovascular Health
- Stress Management
- Emotional Well-Being
- Healthy Skin & Eyes
- Healthy Bones & Joints
- Immune System Support
- Supports brain function by improving blood flow and the utilization of oxygen
- Provides nutritional support for mild memory loss associated with stress or aging
- Supports healthy neurological function
- Supports mental focus, memory, and learning functions
- Supports mental acuity and promotes a relaxed state of mind
- Crosses the blood brain barrier