How much FucoTHIN you should take.
How to Use Fucothin!
What the fucoxanthin compound does is increase the UCP1 protein (also known as thermogenin} by boosting the metabolic rate within the fat cell so that it burns more fat. In fact, the research showed that users of fucoxanthin increased their metabolic rate by 18.2 percent to 24 percent, depending on the dosage. Participants who consumed the amount of fucoxanthin in three capsules had an average increase in their metabolic rate by 18.2 percent and began to notice results in five to six weeks, while those who took the equivalent of ten capsules increased their metabolic rate by nearly 24 percent and began to see results in two to three weeks. By contrast, green tea which is known for providing an increase in metabolism has been shown in clinical studies to raise the metabolic rate by only 4 percent. Taking fucoxanthin is literally like charging your fat-burning batteries, supporting the metabolism, or breakdown, of fat in white adipose tissue.*
- Take 3 capsules a day for a 18.2% metabolic rate increase in 6 weeks.
- Take 10 capsules a day for a 24% meatabolic rate increase in 2 to 3 weeks.
Eat to lose weight!
- Drink a 16 ounce glass of water 4 times a day
- Eat Organic Food as much as possible
- Take Whole Food Supplements
- Take your FucoTHIN 3 times a day with a meal
- Have a Perfect Meal snack between meals
- Eat less than 1800 calories a day
Exercise to feel FIT
- you can't lose weight without stoking the body's furnace to burn up reserves of fat.
- 20 minutes of concentrated exercise and you will benefit from huge caloric expenditures and continue to burn fat long after you have finished.
- Anaerobic exercise increases the percentage of calories and fat burned as compared to the percentage of carbohydrates burned.
- Taking Fucothin to burn belly fat will be enhanced by simple excerise, such as:
- Hiking on level terrain
- Snow skiing
- Table tennis
- Water skiing