Get Real Nutrition SuperJuice
Fermented SuperJuices are synergistic combinations of veggie and fruit juices and traditional botanicals that have been transformed by fermentation. It is made by starting with organic purple maize plus 33 organic juices. Then, these ingredients are soaked and sprouted for 24 to 48 hours. Then a mycelial (mushroom) culture is added and then the product is fermented, then dried and encapsulated.
Jordan says, “This super juice product is for the consumer who cares the most about their health.
"Fermentation is one of the oldest and most effective food preservation and potentiation processes that has been used in all cultures worldwide.
Juicing is a foundational part of my daily diet but I’m always trying to get a greater variety into the mix. In a perfect world I would include a greater number of veggie and fruit juices in my daily diet.
"MY WISH LIST WOULD INCLUDE:
- Peruvian purple maize is one of the highest antioxidant super foods on the planet. As I mentioned in my description of blueberries, anthocyanins are colorful pigments which give blueberries—and in this case, purple maize—their brilliant colors. But anthocyanins also provide incredible health benefits, so there’s certainly more than meets the eye. In fact, there is a unique and abundant anthocyanin in purple corn that is called “C3G” that is being studied vigorously now because of its payload of antioxidant power and the major health benefits it can offer.
- Pomegranates are high in antioxidants and also provide many vitamins and minerals
- Kale is filled with numerous vitamins and minerals plus phytonutrients that are shaking up the health scene with broad-ranging health benefits.
- Spinach is akin to kale with green power, but it also has some amazing compounds in it that are turning the heads of nutritional researchers.
- Blueberries are bursting with antioxidants, including anthocyanins, the colorful pigments
that give blueberries and other foods their blue, purple, black and red appearance.
- Beets are full of many nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, but are also big on helping keep the body clean from the inside out, boosting athletic endurance and much more.
"Over the years, I’ve struggled to consume a great variety of fruits and vegetables each day, which is why I created Fermented SuperJuice, where the ancient wisdom of fermentation unleashes the power of 33 organic veggie and fruit juices."